Check Your Email
It is important to check your email often because we will be communicating with you by email over the next few months. To ensure you receive our emails, add international@ บาคาร่า เทคนิค www.freebloggersworld.com to your address book or “safe sender” list in your email account. You should also make sure the email address you submitted to the Ontario Universities' Application Centre (OUAC) is up-to-date because that’s how we’ll be communicating with you from now on.
Confirmation of Application Email
Once you have applied to Laurier, you will receive an email from us confirming that we have received your application. This email will contain your LORIS account login information. LORIS is Laurier's Online Registration and Information System. You will be able to view your application status online through LORIS. You should also use LORIS to view a list of documents we require for your application and to view when we receive your documents.
Application information is processed in the order in which it is received from OUAC. If you do not receive a confirmation message from us within five days of applying, please check your junk mail first. If you have still not received our email, let us know and we will send you a confirmation. Call 1.519.884.0710 x3385 or email us at international@ บาคาร่า เทคนิค www.freebloggersworld.com.
How to Check Your Application Status
To view your application status online, you will need to log in to LORIS:
- Go to the LORIS website.
- Log in using your Laurier Network Login username and temporary password. You will find your login and password in the confirmation of application email we sent you; please check your email.
- Your temporary password is preset to your date of birth in the format MMDDYYY. The first time you log in to LORIS, you will be prompted to change your password.
- If you experience issues with logging into LORIS using your Laurier username, complete this form to change your Laurier username account password.
- Note: If you are logging in with your Laurier ID number (instead of your username) and you enter the wrong pin five times, LORIS will lock you out. If this happens, contact Recruitment and Admissions at international@ บาคาร่า เทคนิค www.freebloggersworld.com to unlock your account.
Timing of Admissions Decisions
Admissions decisions are made on an ongoing basis. Applications are assessed with the Recruitment and Admissions office receives all required documents. An admission decision is typically made within three to four weeks of a complete application or longer for competitive programs.
When you request for your transcript(s) to be sent to Laurier, it can take two to three weeks for Laurier to receive the documentation and to update your LORIS account.
How we Make Admissions Decisions
- We reserve the right to consider additional academic information, which may impact the status of your application, including but not limited to: repeated courses, consistency, and when and where courses and/or tests were completed.
- You will receive an admission decision on each application you submit to Laurier (up to a maximum of three programs).
- If you are not eligible for admission into your program of choice, we will automatically assess your application to see if you qualify for admission into another program. To be considered for an alternate offer of admission, you will have to meet the entrance and program-specific requirements for the alternate program.
- Laurier may utilize wait lists for competitive programs. Students who are placed on a wait list will also receive an offer of admission to an alternate program.